Monday, August 15, 2011

Is there any way to make my boyfriend's mom like me without kissing up?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for two years now. He is 17 and I am 16. At the beginning of our relationship his mom loved me. Ten months into our relationship my boyfriend's brother got a girlfriend (the trashiest girl in the world). This girl doesnt even speak proper english! She is poorly educated and dresses very trashy. Yet my boyfriend's mom absolutely adores this girl. One time my boyfriend's parents made dinner for all of us and some of their family and my boyfriend and I were completely ignored and my boyfriend's brother and his hooker girlfriend were the center of attention. Now this hooker girl is pregnant with some man's baby (there's a 25% chance the baby is my boyfriend's brothers...due to the fact she has slept with 4 men). My boyfriend's mom treats this hooker girlfriend like a God. She is even paying 100% for a babyshower at a banquet hall for this hooker girl. Then me, a straight A student, a belly dancer, ballet dancer, jazz and lyrical dancer, gymnast, model and actress, voted best smile and best all around in school, I often get critisized for being too "dry" my boyfriends mom even says I'm "stuck-up" and brain washes him to break up with me. This lady is the anti-christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment