Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where is God in all of this?

Like honestly. I am looking back towards everything that has happened in the past few months and I am really asking myself Where is He!? I mean I don't go out and do horrible things but He let's my enemies triumph over me, He let's the world beat me down and makes **** hard. I honestly am at that point where: I know He exist, but He just doesn't care. I am really feeling like He us letting this all happen for no good reason. And the sad part is I feel free just accepting that and moving on from Him. Where is He in all this maddness and why the hell is He not doing anything to make life slightly better. I mean honestly a LITTLE bit goes a long way with me (And He should know that and give me that little bit.) I know he is there, there is just no... like... I am so tired of waiting and I am just going to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment