Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Any advice for me :(? ?

I really liked this one guy more than ive ever liked a guy before. I sat next to him in homeroom in tables and it was just us and we talked all the time. He told me his secrets and everything. But i realized that he didnt like me for anything more than a great friend. And he still likes my friend, the most popular girl in the grade. I tried to get over him but i couldnt. I like him for so long. I couldnt let go. Even during the summer i always thought of him. In the summer he doesnt talk to me. He doesnt have a fb or a phone or aim, nothing. Recently realized that hes not worth it and finally got over him. im finnaly over him and i dont min being by him, but the thing is i cant find somrone to fill my 'empitiness' i try not to write any more songs (to add to the 7) about him, because it just remeinds me of him and what could be. I dot have intrest in anyone else and know one likes me. I dont have anything to think about or make me smile. I dont have any inspration so latley i haven been writing songs. I try to hang out with my friends but it doesn make me feel any happier. I try to look for guys and everything but nothing makes me feel good. I have know inspiration when it come to love and i cant find any. Any adivce?? And also, is thier a good song that you can think of that relates to how i feel?? thanks guys:(.

No comments:

Post a Comment