Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm confused in life.?

Im a grade 12 student, mid semesters are approaching. I'm not ridiculously smart and i feel as though my intellect can be used to solve problems at my grade level.My problem is my motivation, concentration and dedication to work. I rarely do homework. Today i've wasted 7 hours and have done nothing productive. I feel miserable inside, but at the same time feel as though things can stay the same and i can somehow drag myself through the future. I've decided on going to university but im questioning myself whether or not i have the charachter suited for it. I see many others going to university with alot less hardwork intellect. The future seems scary, i know how to be succesful at school but knowing the path is different from walking the path. Is there some way i can get my life back on track. Iniative is the problem as it has been all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment