Saturday, August 13, 2011

Okay serious question here...Please help?

Okay, so awhile ago, I ended up in bad shoes. I had a guy friend who I was practically in love with and of course nothing happened so I hooked him up with my friend and then he eventually stopped talking to me and I found out through a friend that the girl I set him up with, started telling him all these lies about me so of course he believed her and stopped talking to me. So I got really cynical after that and swore off guys. My friend is the type to always want a guy that pays her all kinds of attention. So any guy she talks to, she starts feeling all warm and fuzzy so she asked me to give it another try with guys and I tried but it's all the same. I'm now at the point where I don't even want to get up in the morning, I'm so emotionally wore out. Is this normal ?? I can't sleep at night, I can't eat anymore even though my stomach is growling, I can't seem to keep anything down. What should I do ??

No comments:

Post a Comment