Friday, August 12, 2011

Were those three just trying to creep me out or are they really weird s?

ok, so today at school, these three girls, lets call them vicky jenna and jodi, that's not their real names or id be dead, ok so jodi is really good at creeping me out, just this way she says things, i sit right behind them in cl, (seventh grade), and they normally are a little off, screaming hi at one teacher, making really weird screech sounds when vicky is surprised, yelling things like "oh i love tinkerbell!" and "i believe in santa claus,i go see him every christmas!" and little girl things, vicky and jenna really watch little kid shows and like it even though they function at a normal grade seven level, ok so today jodi said to me "hey, are you any good at cow moos?" and vicky said "oh i love cows! we did something on a cow today," and that kinda creeped me out a little... then later jenna wouldn't give vicky her pen back and vicky yelled at her "give me my pen back before i kiss you again!" and jenna said "no," then they actually kissed right their with me handing jodi something in between them, then they did it again a few minutes later, then jodi said "group hug!" and they all had a huge hug thing, then i kinda pushed jenna with my foot (i always do that to hugging people though) and jodi said "well if you want a hug too we wouldn't hug you, or any of you idiotic guys," are they really s like my head is hinting to or are they just trying to creep me out, i ask three other guys if they do that stuff when im not in the room and they all said "no they act normal for them when your gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment