Friday, August 12, 2011

Why did YOU join the military?

I am currently 16 years old, & plan on becoming a Marine soon after high school. I've wanted to since 7th grade. So many people in school always ask me "why do you want to join?", "aren't you scared?", "I'm sure there's something better than the military", etc. To be honest, I can't come out with a straightforward answer on why I want to join, all I know is that I do & I will. If there's something better than the military, then I haven't heard of it. It's pretty difficult talking about this with someone that doesn't share the same points of view. So I want to know you, your reasons & experience. First of all, how was your life BEFORE joining the military. Second, why did you join, whether enlisted or officer. Personal reasons? Anything would be helpful. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment